Revlon UniqeOne All in One Hair TreatmentLog In or Create Account to see Prices and Add to Cart.
The leave-in treatment for dry, damaged hair that has revolutionized the market. A product that offers the 10 MAIN BENEFITS that hair needs.
This innovative daily-use leave-in hair treatment can be used on wet hair as part of a care and styling routine, or as a style refresher on dry hair.
Who is it for?
For all hair types. The UNIQUE treatment for dry and damaged hair women have been looking for.
10 real benefits:
1. Repair for dry and damaged hair
2. Shine and frizz control
3. Heat protection
4. Silkiness and smoothness
5. Hair color protection / with UVA and UVB filters
6. Easier brushing and ironing
7. Incredible detangling spray
8. Long-lasting hairstyle
9. Split ends prevention
10. Adds body
- The ideal complement for stylists, it also guarantees successful sales in beauty salons.
- When applied to damp hair, UniqOne™ Hair Treatment provides smooth, silky, shiny, protected hair without weighing it down.
- When applied to dry hair, refreshes the style, providing a long-lasting, soft and silky finish without weighing it down.
Aqua (Water (Eau)), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Panthenol, Isopropyl Alcohol, Quaternium-80, Propylene Glycol, Disodium EDTA, Silk Amino Acids, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Parfum (Fragrance), Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Benzyl Salicylate, Amyl Cinnamal, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben.
Please note that ingredient may vary from time to time. Refer to the ingredient list on the product package for the most updated list.
- Apply UniqOne™ Hair Treatment at 20 cm from hair from mid-length to ends (for dry hair: spray onto the palm of your hand).
• Short hair > 6-8 sprays (2-3 sprays for dry hair).
• Medium hair > 7-12 sprays (3-5 sprays for dry hair).
• Long hair > 10-15 sprays (4-6 sprays for dry hair).
- Detangle hair with a comb. Do not rinse (for dry hair: rub it between your hands and apply to mid lengths and ends).
- Finish with your usual style: blow dry, iron, natural, etc.
- Use your daily finishing product.