Cool Springs Salon Services
Color Fall High Lift LightenersLog In or Create Account to see Prices and Add to Cart.
9 Levels of Lift! With built in bonder.
Sugar 9+ BondPlex Complex. new generation protective formula based on Keratin & Amino Acids, Argan Oil, Natural Charcoal Clay and PSC Polyamino Sugar Condensate.
- VEGAN FORMULA.
- LIFTS UP TO 9-TONES.
- WORKS ON ALL HAIR TYPES.
- USE WITH ANY DEVELOPER.
- BONDING AGENT & ARGAN OIL.
- 1-PT COLORFALL, 2-PTS DEVELOPER
Sugar 9+ BondPlex ” is a new protective formula based on Keratin & Amino Acids, Argan Oil, Charcoal Clay and PSC Polyamino Sugar Condensate to reinforce hair stucture. New generation formula based cn Keratin & Amino Acids, Argan Oil, Natural Charcoal Clay and PSC Polyamino Sugar Condensate.
The Special Ingredients
• The PSC molecula of the "Sugar 9+ complex", comes from the purest botanical extract of sugar cane, and is extremely rich in polysaccarides and vegan proteins, important to keep healthy hair.
It deeply penetrates into the hair cuticles and structure during the oxidative bleaching process, creating a protective layer around the hair bonds, provides elasticify and exfra-brilliant look to hair.
• In the meanwhile, Keratin and Aminoacids (they are the natural components of our hair structure) provide fiber reconstrucfion, creafe new bonds and balance the pH level of the hair.
• The Argan Oil, thanks to its exceptional super nourishing property, gives soffness and moisturizing of hair, counteracting the drying action of the highlightening process
• The Natural Charcoal Clay, absorbe naturally the coloured pigments of the hair, giving extra - blonde tones and cold reflextions.
In a plastic bowl, mix 25 gr (one pari) Of Blue Bleaching Powder with 50 ml (two parts) of Developer/Hydrogen Peroxide emulsion 10, 20. 30, 40 volumes depending on the desired degree of lightening. Mix with a plastic brush until obtaining a perfect
homogenization and texture.
Apply the blend on dry and unwashed hair. The processing/laying time varies depending on the structure Of the hair and the level of lightening desired.
Every 5-10 min check the progress Of the desired bleaching process.
Do not exceed the maximum laying time of 50 minutes. The application time can Vary from 20 to 45 minutes, depending on several factors (the basic or underlying hair color, the desired lightening degree, the hair conditions, the type of technique used, the temperature in the work environment). Rinse off very well after application.
Mixing Ratio: 1:2.